Search This Blog

Monday 11 September 2017

Prayer from Proverb 13:12

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Oh Hossanah

"Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this blessed day and life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your promises over my life and being in Jesus name

Father remove every doubt in me against my faith in Jesus name

Lord my father remove every form of fear determined to cripple my faith in Jesus name

Father  let my glory begin to shine in Jesus name

Lord remove every delay in the journey of my life in Jesus name

I decree no more denial in every aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decree my long awaited goodnews is released unto me in Jesus name

I decree and nullify every power of promise and fail in Jesus name

I terminate all hedge of destruction built against my destiny un Jesus name

I decree my hope is not deferred in Jesus name

I decree all my desires and expectations are coming to manifestation in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My expectations can never be cut short, my season is now and I will not have regrets in Jesus name. My desires are fulfilled in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...