Search This Blog

Sunday 10 September 2017

Prayer From Galatians 2:20

Song
Thank you thank you Lord
Thank you Lord 2x
For everything you have done

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."
Galatians 2:20 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for today and the blessing of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for the liberty in your word in Jesus name

Father thank you for setting me free from all shackles in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing every confinement surrounding my glory in Jesus name

Thank you father for taking all barrier away from my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for lifting me to the level you want me to be in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for cancelling negative dream and revelation concerning my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for delivering me from living a life of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for granting me grace to live a righteous life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the gift of eternal life you have given me through salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am living in the plan and purpose of God for me, I  no longer live but Christ lives in me. I am living a life of liberty, I am not confined or limited. I am free and I make great exploit in all areas of life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 10th September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...