Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Prayers From Nahum1:9

Song by Jahdiel

I discovered, when i pray
You answer me, You answer me
I discovered, every word i speak
They bring healing, they bring life
I discovered, anything is possible
When i call Your name,
When i call Your name
I discovered, just as You are
So i am, in this world

Just like You, Jesus Jesus
Just Like You
You have made me in your image
Just like You
Just like You, Jesus Jesus
Just like You
You have made me in Your image
Just like You

You made me just like You (x4)

"What do ye imagine against the Lord ? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time."
Nahum 1:9 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this good day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the salvation of my soul and for making me just as you are in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for the power of the Holy spirit that dwells within me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship you for your unfailing kindness over my life in Jesus name

I decree in Jesus name that an end has come to every storm risen against my life in Jesus name

I decree every storm of sickness/shame and unpleasant report has come to an end in Jesus name

I decree that every power planning to hypnotize my destiny is destroyed in Jesus name

I destroy every covenant of evil occurrence signed against my household in Jesus name

I terminante all reoccurrence of evil reports over my life in Jesus name

An end has come to every stagnation upon my destiny in Jesus name

I come against every power of retrogression in Jesus name

I decree demotion is not my portion I am progressing in Jesus name

I decree my season of divine progression has began in Jesus name

I decree an utter end to all evil imagination contending with my destiny and existence in Jesus name

I decree I am above always my light is shinning in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am shinning always, my life can never be cut short, my life is functioning as God has ordained it to be. I nullify negative revelations, I am moving mountains, I am bringing back to life that which was dead in my life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)13th September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...