Search This Blog

Saturday 2 September 2017

Prayer from Genesis 26:22

Song by Sonnie Badu

Baba, we’re in Your presence, let it rain
Your rain, let it fall on me
We’re in Your presence, let it rain
Oh, Your rain, let it fall on me (x2)

Open the floodgates in abundance
And cause Your rain, to fall on me (x2)

Baba o, Baba o (x2)

"And he removed from thence, and digged another well; and for that they strove not: and he called the name of it Rehoboth; and he said, For now the Lord hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land."Genesis 26:22 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for who you are in my life in Jesus name

I decree I am going to have a strong finish, i will not end abruptly in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I will experience Rehoboth in all I lay my hands on in Jesus name

I decree where I had been denied opportunity, doors of opportunity begin to open in Jesus name

I decree my time of rest has began in Jesus name

I decree that my season of divine fruitfulness is here in Jesus name

An end has come to every form of fruitlessness in my life in Jesus name

I decree I am champion in all area in Jesus name

I decree upon my life the floodgates of heaven is opened in abundance in Jesus name

I decree an end to dryness and wilderness experience or journey in my life in Jesus name

I decree where I had laboured with no result today marks the beginning of breakthrough in Jesus name

I decree my dream will not be aborted in Jesus name

I decree I will fulfill purpose in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for my victory and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a champion, I am fruitful, I am great, my time of Rehoboth has started, an end has come to fruitless journey, my faith is becoming strong, weakness is no longer part of me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd September 2017 ©

Happy Thanksgiving Sunday💃🎁🎋🙏💃

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...