Search This Blog

Saturday 2 September 2017

Prayer from 2 Timothy 1:7

Song by Shirley Ceaser
You may be down and feel like God
Has somehow forgotten
That you are faced with circumstances
You can't get through
But now it seems that there's no way out
And you're going under
God's proven time and time again
He'll take care of you

CHORUS
And He'll do it again
He'll do it again
If you'll just take a look
At where you are now
And where you've been
Well hasn't He always come through for you
He's the same now as then
You may not know how
You may not know when
But He'll do it again

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your unfailing love and mercy upon me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that is forever new to me in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for constant reminder of your grace that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Father thank you for not giving me the spirit of fear but that of boldness in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship your majesty for your divine presence and guidance always in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for your power that is released for my victory at all fronts in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you because you are taking away all my worries and shame in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing every cloud of depression covering my destiny in Jesus name

Lord thank you for erasing my sickness and replacing it with divine health and strength in Jesus name

Lord thank you because you never leave nor forsake me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I appreciate your great and mighty power upon my life and household in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you because you will complete and bring to perfection what you have started in my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because you have taken me above my challelnges and my expectations are coming to manifestation in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for my life and salvation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the breakthrough that is present in all I do in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for settling my case and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  not living in fear, my spirit is energized by the power
In the word. Fear has no power over me, God has perfected all that concerns me. My life is a testimony, my testimony is now in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd September 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...