Search This Blog

Sunday 17 September 2017

Prayer from Isaiah 43:19

Song by Sinach

You are here, Moving in our midst
I worship you I worship you
You are here, Working in this place
I worship you I worship you
You are here, Moving in our midst
I worship you, I worship you
You are here, Working in this place
I worship you, I worship you

Way maker, Miracle worker
Promise keeper,Light in the darkness
My God, That is who you are

You wipe away all tears
You mend the broken heart
You’re the answer to it all
Jesus

"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." Isaiah 43:19 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for daily loading me with benefits and divine grace in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making way for me far beyond my understanding in Jesus name

Lord thank you for wiping my secret tears away and giving me a testimony over it all in Jesus name

Lord thank you for putting an end in futile labour in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing every spiritual sickness from my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for as the day dawns without any hinderance so will I excell in all areas in Jesus name

Father thank you for watering every situation likened to wilderness in my life in Jesus name

Thank you father for putting an end to financial difficulties in my life and lineage in Jesus namw

Lord I worship your majesty for making me a cornerstone where I have been rejeceted in Jesus name

Lord thank you for turning around every form of diappointments that has kept my life on hold to divine appointment in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you for taking all the glory and manifesting your power in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  ruling and reigning through Jesus. The lord has made way for me, I no longer struggle, my life is watered by the living water therefore I produce in abundance and I live a divine life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 17th September 2017|

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...