Search This Blog

Thursday 14 September 2017

Prayer from Psalms 71:5-7

Hymn

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
'Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live,

"For thou art my hope, O Lord God : thou art my trust from my youth.  By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.  I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge."
Psalms 71:5‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I give you praise, glory, honour and adoration in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father you alone deserves all the praise I bow and worship you in Jesus name

Lord my hope is in you help me and see me through in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove all the fear of unknown trying to cloud up my faith in Jesus name

Lord my father let my life radiate your love in all areas in Jesus name

Mighty God hallowed be your name manifest greatly over every situation in my life and nation in Jesus name

Lord make me a wonder unto many in the mighty name of Jesus

Lord my king remove everything that will deny me of having hope in you in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) my hope is in you I can't do it on my own Jehovah step in in Jesus name

My father I do not want to rely on the power of flesh but my utmost trust is in you let me not be ashamed in Jesus name

King of kings remove every buts that is keeping my life in a stagnant position in Jesus name

Lord let my life be filled with your peace take away all unrest and their cause in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My life is experiencing peace and divine power of God. Fear is not the ruler of my life. My faith is strengthened and increased daily. My hope is in the Lord therefore my expectations will not be cut off. I receive my letter of good news because an end has come to delay in my life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 14th September 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...