Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Prayer From Genesis 22:2, 7-8,13-14

Song By Jonathan Nelson

Jehovah, You I trust 
In You, Oh Lord
Jehovah, You I trust, In You
I believe, I believe
You I trust, In You, Oh Lord
Jehovah, You I trust
In You, Oh Lord

You are the God of miracles
You are the God of wonders
You are the God all powerful
I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe,
I believe, I believe

So long, bye bye
So long, bye bye
Goodbye to my pain
And my sorrow
So long, bye bye

"And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.  And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?  And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.  And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.  And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah–jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen." Genesis 22:2‭, ‬7‭-‬8‭, ‬13‭-‬14 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father I give all praise and glory to you in Jesus name

King of kings in you alone I trust let me never be put to shame in Jesus name

Heavenly father give me the heart of total obedience and commitment in Jesus namw

King of kings let me never stand against your plans for me and my generations in Jesus name

Lord as Abraham heed to your instructions give me the grace to do so at all times in Jesus name

King of kings help my unbelief in Jesus name

My father arise to my aid and be my strength in Jesus name

Lord when I least expect just as you showed up for Abraham show up for me in Jesus name

Lord almighty in all areas move mightily in Jesus name

Father I trust you over(mention) show your power far beyond my understanding and thinking in Jesus name

King of kings make me a parent that trust you with every details of my child(ren)'s lives in Jesus name

Lord I lift my child(ren) unto you let their lives put smile on your face in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to leave a living legacy which is Christ for my generation in Jesus name

Heavenly father under no circumstance, never let me bury my child(ren) and do not let my parents bury me in Jesus name

King of glory grant me grace to leave a godly inheritance for my generation in Jesus name

I decree I and my household are for signs and wonders in Jesus name

Lord as the lamb was made available on time meet my needs before disgrace set in in Jesus name

Lord you are Jehovah Jireh provide for the needs of my family far beyond our understanding in Jesus name

Lord king of glory shame everything that wants to put my family and I in shame in Jesus name

I speak into every debts in my life that an end comes to them as the Lord provides my needs in Jesus name

I decree an end to sorrow, pain and shame in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord my saviour let lives come to the knowledge of you through the wonders you will perform with and through my life in Jesus name

My Lord and helper let my season of drought in darkness come to an end in Jesus name

Lord almighty shine your light on every path in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I trust in Jehovah Jireh I will never lack because He is my provider. An end has come to sorrow, sickness, diseases, pain, lack, borrowing, shame and anything that doesn't glorify the name of the Lord in my life in Jesus name. Henceforth I live in abundance, divine health, spiritual growth, unfailing and unshaking faith in Jesus name because I believe in Jesus*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...