Search This Blog

Saturday 16 September 2017

Prayer from Malachi 3:6

Song by Sinach

From before creations you were there
You made the heavens and all there is
You are God Yes You are God
Your Greatness Oh God is unsearchable
Your mercy towards us incomparable
You are God yes You are God

Chorus:
Oh we lift our voice to sing
we lift our voice sing

Our God reigns, Our God reigns

Glorious Glorious Glorious
Awesome Wonders
Glorious Glorious
mighty God you reign
mighty God you reign.

"For I am the Lord , I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed."
Malachi 3:6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this great day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I bow before you in worship and adoration in Jesus name

My father I return all the glory to you who alone deserves it in Jesus name

Father you are the unchangeable changer step into my situation and cause a change where needs be in Jesus name

Lord you are wonderful, perform your wonders over(mention) and let it be evidence that you are indeed at work in my life in Jesus name

Father you are the tide stopper, put an end to every tide of sorrow reoccurring in my life in Jesus name

Lord I invite you into my home rule and reign let everything that doesn't glorify you fade out permanently in Jesus name

Mighty father you know the cry of my heart because you are the Alpha and Omega meet me at the point of my needs in Jesus name

Father do not let the challenges of life cause me to lose my praise keep me standing and victorious over challenges in Jesus name

Ancient of days arise over my life and build a wall of fire around me in Jesus name

Father make me and my entire household untouchable for the workers of iniquity in Jesus name

Lord let my life showcase your awesomeness all around beyond human imagination in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in tongues if you can, if not worship God intensely*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a child of the king, my father reigns through all the earth. Therefore I am not subject to the plans of the workers of iniquity, I am victorious, I am walking in His wonders, His glory is manifesting in and through me in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...