Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Prayer From Revelations 21:6

Song

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
you are worthy to be praised

We give you all the glory
we worship you our Lord
you are worthy to be praised

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."
Revelation 21:6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty God I worship you because you are God all by yourself in Jesus name

Lord I glorify your majesty for never failing me in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for having the plans of my life at hand in Jesus name

Heavenly father you are more than worthy for being my maker I give you all the praise in Jesus name

Lord you know the end from the beginning I commit my entire life into your hands continue to direct it in Jesus name

Lord I thirst for more of you fill me Lord with more of you and let my life be used for your glory in Jesus name

Mighty father I lift all my burdens before you prove yourself mighty over them all in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) step in and let me shout for joy beey soon in Jesus name

Heavenly father arise and fight my battles for me in Jesus name

Jehovah you are more than enough for me, let my life experience the power of more than enough in Jesus name

Lord never let your worship cease in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give all the glory to you be thou exalted in Jesus name

Lord do not let disgrace set upon my life in any form in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in tongues over your personal petitions and give God praise*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a conqueror, my father is the Alpha and Omega nothings gets to Him by surprise therefore my past, present and future is secured in Him. My testimonies are permanent. I will never weep over my source of joy in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th September 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...