Search This Blog

Saturday 23 September 2017

Prayer from Ezekiel 34:26

Song by Preye

He's the same God
Who was there for you
In the midnight hour
He's the same God
Who is able to wipe your tears away
He's the same God
Who was there in times of lack and want He's the same God He's Jehovah, my great provider

Tell me why you're given up on God
Tell me why you're given up on Him
Tell me why you'veyou're given up on God
Hold on, change is on the way

Ebezina, Chukwu non nso
(Don't you cry, God is so close)
Ogini bun so bu gi
(what is your problem)
Imana odi ah diegide
(Don't you know that God doesn't take long)
Nwanam ooo Gide Ezia ike
(My beloved hold Him tight)
Hechan anyi gi eh
(wipe your eyes)
Chukwu ardi ah tou ashi
(God never lies)
Oga diri gi mma
(It's gonna be alright)

"And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing." Ezekiel 34:26 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father Lord thank you for wiping my tears away in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for putting an end to lack in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for turning my mourning into dancing in Jesus name

Lord thank you for bringing the evil reports about my health, wealth and stability into nought and for divine healing and intervention in Jesus name

My father thank you for removing barreness from my life and lineage in Jesus name

Lord thank you for establishing and settling me and for putting an end to long term wait and stagnancy over (mention) in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for blessing me with abundant fruitfulness in Jesus name

Father thank you for sending the rain in due season and not letting me live in dryness in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for putting an end to borrowing in my life and for making me a lender to nations in Jesus nams

Lord thank you for not allowing repetition of failure in my life and generation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for performing wonders beyond my imagination even with my little faith in Jesus name

Lord thank you for seeing me through my wilderness challenge in life in Jesus mighty name

Lord thank you for finally raising me out of every dead situation and for replacing it with everlasting life in you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for abundant showers of blessing upon me, my household, my community, church and nation in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My season of abundance showers of blessings is here, God has wiped my tears away, I do not and will not lack, I will never give up on God, My change is here, I am living and reigning in Christ. Hallelujah it's my spring time of overflowing breakthrough in all areas in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd September 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...