Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Prayer from Isaiah 43:15-16

Song by Don Moen

Hear our prayer
We are Your children
And we've gathered here today, bless me
We're gathered here to pray

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Our Father, hear us from Heaven
Forgive our sins we pray

And though we are few
We're surrounded by many
Who have crossed that river before
And this is the song we'll be singing forever

Holy is the Lord
Holy is the Lord
Holy is the Lord
Holy is the Lord

"I am the Lord , your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.  Thus saith the Lord , which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;"
Isaiah 43:15‭-‬16 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for being my king forever in Jesus name

Lord thank you because my prayer is coming up to you mightily in Jesus name

Mighty God hear my cry this day and answer my prayers in Jesus name

Everlasting Father you are my provider, provide for my needs in your own divine way in Jesus name

Lord let every crooked path before me begin to become straight for me in Jesus name

Lord roll away every barriers against my progress in life in Jesus name

I decree perfection in all I lay my hands on in Jesus name

King of glory remove everything or power bent on disgracing me in Jesus name

Lord let my life experience newness in Jesus name
Father uproot every plant not germinating the right fruitin my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  a child of the king, lines are falling in pleasant places for me. I have a goodly heritage, barriers and obstacles against my glory are forever rolled away in Jesus name. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th September 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...