Search This Blog

Thursday 28 September 2017

Prayer From Ecclesiastes 11:3

Song
You are reason why I am singing
Jehovah you are the most high God
Jehovah you are you are
You are the most High God

"If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be." Ecclesiastes 11:3 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly Lord I worship you this day and magnify your name for You are mighty in Jesus name

Lord accept my prayer this day in Jesus name

Father as the rain cannot be hindered from filling the ground with it's showers let my life never be under the curse of any hinderance in Jesus name

Mighty God let the heaven open this day for my sake and let my life receive abundance of rain in Jesus name

Lord Jesus cancel every evil plan set aside for me or any member of my family in Jesus name

Lord almighty open the book of rememberance concerning me this day in Jesus name

Messiah by your power uproot every plantation of the enemy germinating wrath in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus uphold me with your right hand of righteousness never let me fall into the plans of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord Jesus take away every veil covering me from being seen by my helpers of destiny in Jesus name

Father arise over my situation and cause all crooked path to become straight in Jesus name

Father from the four corners of the world let my blessings locate me to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am going higher, I am not limited because my God is not limited, time of dryness is over in my life. My destiny is experiencing showers of abundance. The Holy spirit is manifesting greatly in me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word 28th September 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...