Search This Blog

Thursday 14 September 2017

Prayer from John 15:5-6

Hymn

I need thee every hour
Most gracious Lord 
No tender voice like thine
Can peace afford

I need thee oh I need thee 
Every hour I need thee
Oh bless me now my savior 
I come to thee

I need thee every hour
Stay thou near by 
Temptations loose their power
When thou art nigh

I need thee oh I need thee 
Every hour I need thee
Oh bless me now my savior 
I come to thee

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.   If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."
John 15:5‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer
Lord thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I commit all I will be doing unto you have your way in Jesus name

Lord cancel every negative dreams and the impact in my life and those around me in Jesus name

Ancient of days arise and fight my battle for me wage war against all those who rise against me phyiscally or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord I invite you this day to take permanent center stage in my life in the mighty name of Jesus

Lord let me always live a life that please you even beyond my human understanding in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise and take your place scatter thr gathering of the evil ones over my destiny and household in Jesus name

Lord I need you more than ever before come and live forever in me in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to live a holy and acceptable life and never blaspheme against the Holy spirit in Jesus name

Lord make me a fruitful vine physically and spiritually in Jesus name

Lord remove every form of barreness and miscarriages from the journey of my life in all aspects in Jesus name

Lord Jesus anoint my life for great achievement in and through you in the name of Jesus

Jesus you make all things possible let my life have a turn around of possibilities from all impossible circumstances in Jesus name

Lord help me to be upright and not be casted away from your kingdom in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a fruitful vine no barreness, lack, sickness or miscarriage have a place in me. My destiny can never be truncated, I am crucified with Christ, I no longer live an ordinary life because Christ lives in me, My life is purposeful in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 15th September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...