Search This Blog

Monday 18 September 2017

Prayer from Joshua 7:11,26

Hymn

Sweet Jesus sweet Jesus 
What a wonder You are 
You're brighter than the morning star 
You're fairer much fairer 
Than the lily that grows by the wayside 
You're Precious more precious than gold 

"Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.  And they raised over him a great heap of stones unto this day. So the Lord turned from the fierceness of his anger. Wherefore the name of that place was called, The valley of Achor, unto this day."
Joshua 7:11‭, ‬26 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your word that is new every morning in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the revelations in and through your word in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I worship and adore your majesty be though glorified in Jesus name

Father I release my life unto you, search me Lord and make right whatever is wrong in Jesus name

Lord Jesus reveal to me any and everything in my life that is causing problems in Jesus name

Father are there anything I have brought with my hands into my life that is causing pain expose such thing and let me do away with them in Jesus name

Lord almighty take out of my life and lineage spirit of greed in Jesus name

Lord remove every spirit of discontentment  that can or might lead me to sin against you in Jesus name

Lord almighty let every Achan like creature in the journey of my life be exposed and cause eternal departure between us in Jesus name

Lord Jesus open my entire being to receive newness of your glory and blessings far beyond my understanding in Jesus name

Father are there any generational sin holding my life ransom, today terminate them and give me victory in Jesus name

Lord every power that terminate one's life at the edge of glory today terminate such power in Jesus name

My father let your fire surround me and my household and make us untouchable for the enemy in Jesus name

I will not die at verge of fulfilling my destiny in life in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am crucified with Christ nevertheless I live but the life I live is for Christ. Christ dwells in me, therefore my entire being is illuminated by His light so I cannot walk in darkness or be a candidate of darkness. My spirit man is rejuvenated by the power of Holy ghost. I am soaring and will never lose my stand in the His kingdom in Jesus nams*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 18th September 2017 ©


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...