Search This Blog

Thursday 31 August 2017

Prayer from 2Corithians 10:5

Song By Nathaniel Bassey

I know a God, who's merciful and kind
Faithful and gracious
I'm the apple of his eyes
The thought that fills his heart
Every Morning, noon and night
He loved me when I didn't care
And was patient till I came
Running back into his arms
Look how he turned my life around
Made me a shining star
His glory to reveal

I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever because
This God is too good oh

"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;" 2 Corinthians 10:5 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this awesome day in Jesus name

Heavenly father i give all glory to you for your unfailing love upon me and my household in Jesus name

Merciful father I come to you in total humility have mercy on me and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for another opportunity to witness a new month you deserve all the glory alone in Jesus name

I decree into this new month that every power planning to stand against me is brought low and buried forever in Jesus name

I decree that every high thing that wants to exalt itself against the plan of God for me this month is destroyed in Jesus name

Every plan set aside to make me weep be scattered and be destroyed in Jesus name

I come against every power of delay over the manifestation of my expectations this month in Jesus name

I decree that I will experience the goodness of God all through this month and beyond in Jesus name

I decree that this month will usher me into miracles that are expedient in all areas in Jesus name

I decree that God's plan for me and my household this month will not be truncated in Jesus name

I decree that as my child(ren) will return to school this new session they will be outstanding all around in Jesus name

I decree that captivity from heaven upon every forces of darkness assigned to work against my destiny henceforth in Jesus name

I decree this month I will be fruitful in Jesus name

This new month my mouth will sing a new song of unending praise in Jesus name

(Place your hand on your head and mention your name) I will not be ashamed, discouraged, not fail or be disgraced in Jesus name

I stand against and above the enticement of the enemy upon my life and household in Jesus name

My life will forever show forth the glory of God in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am above always, I cast down all high things against my life and destiny, I am standing tall, I am excelling, I am walking in power and glory of God in Jesus name*

Happy New Month🙏🎁🎋

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st September 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...