Search This Blog

Sunday 27 August 2017

Prayer From Ephesians 3:6-7

Song by Chris Tomlin

God of wonders, beyond our galaxy
You are holy, holy
The universe declares Your majesty
You are holy, holy

Lord of Heaven and Earth
Lord of Heaven and Earth

Hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and earth
Hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and earth
Hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and earth

"That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:  Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power."
Ephesians 3:6‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

King of kings I magnify you in the beauty of your holiness in Jesus name

My father thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for effective power in your name glory honour and adoration belongs to you in Jesus name

Father I glorify your majesty for you never leave nor forsake me in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for your word that is new every morning in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me your heir and partaker of your divine blessings in Jesus name

Thank you lord for releasing me into your grace that is forever abundant in Jesus name

Mighty God I worship you for your mercy that speaks loud over any judgement in my life in Jesus name

Thank you lord for counting me worthy as a vessel to be used by you in Jesus name

Lord never allow my gift to overshadow my service to you in any circumstance in Jesus name

Lord almighty let me always remember that the giver of the gift is greater than the gift so I won't idolize your gift in me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am an embodiment of the grace of God, I am blessed with divine gift in all ramifications of life. My gift is making room for me, my life is glorifying God everyday, I will never be a cast away because I am joint heir with Christ in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...