Search This Blog

Thursday 3 August 2017

Prayer From 2Kings 4:26

Hymn
Through the love of God our Saviour,
all will be well.
Free and changeless is his favour,
all, all is well.
Precious is the blood that healed us,
perfect is the grace that sealed us,
strong the hand stretched forth to shield us,
all must be well.

"Run now, I pray thee, to meet her, and say unto her, Is it well with thee? is it well with thy husband? is it well with the child? And she answered, It is well." 2 Kings 4:26 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and knowledge of who you are in my life in Jesus name

Lord revive and change my utterance from negative declarations to pilositive ones even at the face of life challenges in Jesus name

I remove the hold of all negative utterances upon my life known and unknown in Jesus name

I decree freedom from every shackles caused by negativity in Jesus name

I decree all is well in my academics I am excelling in Jesus nme

I decree over my health and any negative medical report all is well because my body is the temple of God in Jesus name

I decree over my marriage that all is well, divorce is not in my marital documents physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree over my child(ren) all is well, my child(ren) is for signs and wonders in Jesus name

I decree over my children, I will live to see their children's children and great shall be their exploits in Jesus name

I decree over my children death will not snatch them away at their prime they will live to fulfill purpose in Jesus name

I decree over my career and business all is well in Jesus name

I decree over my finances when others say there is a casting down I will say there is a continous lifting up in Jesus name

I decree over my ministry and journey of faith all is well, I will not fall by the way side, I will live to please God in Jesus name

I decree over my community all is well, no blood shed of young or old, no ruling of darkness will have dominion in Jesus name

I decree into every corners around my life all is well in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. My going out and coming in is covered by the power in the name of Jesus. All is well in all I engage in, I will not fail, I will not sorrow, I will not borrow, I will not become a cast away in the kingdom of God in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd August 2017|

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...