Search This Blog

Friday 4 August 2017

Prayer From Acts 3:6-9

Song
There is power, there is power
There is power in the name of Jesus
There is healing, there is healing
There is healing in the name of Jesus

"Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.  And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.  And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.  And all the people saw him walking and praising God:" Acts 3:6‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord I worship and magnify your name for who you are accept my worship in Jesus name

Jehovah Lord I come to you in humility for mercy and forgiveness of sin in anyway I have fall short in Jesus name

Lord almighty I glorify your majesty for your greatness and power in Jesus name

Abba Father give me full understanding of how powerful your name is and never let me take it for granted in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my life reflect the power in your name in every aspect in Jesus name

I decree upon every tight area of my life be loosed now in Jesus name

I decree upon every unrest in my destiny be calm in Jesus name

I decree upon every storm that had risen or are yet to rise in my life be stilled forever in Jesus name

I decree upon my household every evil tree be uprooted and catch fire in Jesus name

I decree upon my destiny to receive divine protection from every monitoring spirit known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree freedom from weariness spiritually and physically in Jesus name

I decree wholeness upon my life and family spiritually and physically in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  free from all unwanted entanglement, I am made whole by the power in the name of Jesus. I break all associations to every kingdom and rulers against that of my living God in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...