Search This Blog

Saturday 26 August 2017

Prayer from Psalms 100:4

Song
I will enter His gates with thanksgiving
In my heart
I will enter His court with praise
I will say this is the day
That the Lord has made
I will rejoice for He has made me glad

He had made glad oh
He has made me glad
I will rejoice for He has made me glad

"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name."
Psalms 100:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Andcient of days thanks for your grace that is abundant in my life in Jesus name

Father I give all glory, honour and adoration to your holy name be thou exalted in Jesus name

Father you are great and wonderful I bow before your throne in worship in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the divine health you have granted unto me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your everlasting love showed in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the battles you have won and those you are fighting for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not allowing the enemy to replace my joy with sorrow in Jesus name

Lord thank you for enabling me to serve you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my salvation and for writing my name in the book of life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  a celebrity in Christ. Sounds of rejoicing will not cease in my life, I am achieving in all I do, My mouth is filled with songs of praise and testimonies in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th August 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...