Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Prayer From 2 Kings 6:5-7

Song by Travis Greene

You move mountains
You cause walls to fall
With your power
Perform miracles
There is nothing that's impossible
And we're standing here
Only because you made a way

"But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water: and he cried, and said, Alas, master! for it was borrowed.  And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim.  Therefore said he, Take it up to thee. And he put out his hand, and took it." 2 Kings 6:5‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer
Almighty father thank you for this great day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages have your way in my life and glorify yourself in me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus mighty name

Ancient of day I lift before you all that seem impossible in my life step in today and do that which only you can do in Jesus name

Lord almighty over(mention) that I am about to give up on, have your way and give me a testimony in Jesus name

Heavenly father let me have a divine encounter with you that will transform my life and situation to glorify you in Jesus name

Lord as the head of the axe was found let everything that has gone missing in my life that is causing a set back be found by your mighty hands in Jesus name

Lord place your outstreched and mighty hands into my destiny and fix anything that is malfunctioning in anyway in Jesus name

Lord remove from my life every buts that has kept my head bow in shame today in Jesus name

Father nothing is above your power in anyway I have been cut off or silenced due to one risen or the other promote me and give me voice in Jesus name

Father (place your hands on your head) never allow the works of darkness to replace my head or destiny physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord almighty as you covered the shame that would have befell your servant if the axe head wasn't found, cover anything liable to cause me shame with your outstreched arm in Jesus name

Lord do not let me live a life where I will be subject to the rulership of my adversaries in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I will not live in shame, my destiny is covered in the arm of God. My glory will not be traded for shame. I am moving high and the light of God is shining constantly on my path. I will never bow in shame in Jesus name. I will not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the Land of the living. Hallelujah*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)15th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...