Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Prayer from Romans 8:28

Song by Travis Greene
All things are working for my good
'Cause He's intentional
Never failing, I know that
All things are working for my good
He's intentional
Never failing

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."Romans 8:28 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your power and unfailing love upon me in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for the divine direction upon my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for your loving kindness and mercies in Jesus name

I decree into this day that whatever I lay my hands on will prosper in Jesus name

I decree that everywhere I go, the presence of God will tabernacle around me in Jesus name

I decree that all things known and unknown are working for my good in Jesus name

I decree that, that which was set up to bring me down will be a stepling stone to my greater heights in Jesus name

I decree divine encounter upon all that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree overshadowing greatness of God over my life in Jesus name

I decree that wherever my name is mentioned things are turning around to favour me in Jesus name

I decree the breaking of protocols and change of law that will bring about the glory of God in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  a success, lines are falling into pleasant places for me, delay is over in ll areas of my life, I am not living in stagnation, I am progressing in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...