Search This Blog

Saturday 5 August 2017

Prayer From 2 Timothy 1:7,9

Song
Unchangeble unchangeable God
Unchangeable unchangeable God
Father we worship you
Reliable reliable God, Jehovah
I worship you
Reliable reliable God

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.  Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began," 2 Timothy 1:7‭, ‬9 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are the reliable king and awesome ruler I give all the praise to you alone in Jesus name

Lord almighty I magnify you in all areas over my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord forgive me in anyway I have kept the gift in me without using it for kingdom profitable works in Jesus name

Lord help me to overcome every fear that might be stopping me from moving high to where you want me to be in Jesus name

Lord remove all negative utterances or word spoken into my life causing me to be comfortable in position(s) I should have moved away from in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase every power of hell that is contributing to me functioning below your expectation in my life in Jesus name

I come against fear in my life, I receive divine courage to overcome in all my endeavour in Jesus name

Lord Jesus open my eyes to see you, let me have a personal encounter with you that will transform my life in Jesus name

Father enable me with your strength to overcome all weaknesses that wouldn't allow me to fulfill purpose in Jesus name

Lord remove every power or spirit of procrastination from my destiny in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I will not fail God, I am not a failure, I am not subject to any form of fear, I am above all powers of stagnation and relegation in Jesus name. I am fulfilling purpose and I will not die before my time, I will not die with my purpose unfulfilled in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...