Search This Blog

Monday 21 August 2017

Prayer From Luke 19:40

Hymn

“Great is Thy faithfulness,”
O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not,
Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been
Thou forever wilt be. 

“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
“Great is Thy faithfulness,”
Lord, unto me!

"And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out." Luke 19:40 KJV

Prayer

Thank you heavenly father for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I worship and adore your majesty have your way oh Lord in Jesus name

My lord and my father thank you for the salvation of my soul and your unfailing love in Jesus name

Thank you lord for your faithfulness and mercies that endureth forever in Jesus name

Lord ignite in me the heart of worship and total surrender to you in Jesus name

Heavenly father remove from me anything that will stop me from worshipping you as I ought to in Jesus name

King of kings you alone deserves all praise, grant me the enablement to always give you all the praise and glory in Jesus name

Lord let my heart be filled with your will at all times in Jesus name

Lord never replace me in doing your works in any form in Jesus name

Lord almighty increase the courage to win souls in me in Jesus name

Lord lead me and grant me utterance as I make the world around me to know about you in Jesus name

Lord order my steps to the place where I need to win souls that will abide in you and be fruitful in Jesus name

Lord remove weariness from me in any form or way that decrease(s) my zeal for your will in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  a soul winner, I am occupying for Christ. My life is propagating the gospel, I am not ashamed of whom my heavenly father is. I will not be replaced in the kingdom of God in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...