Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Prayer from 2Samuel 15:10,12,31

Song by Vashawn Mitchell

I climbed up to the highest mountain
I looked all around, couldn't find nobody
Way down into the deepest valley
Looked all around down there,
couldn't find nobody
I went across the deep blue sea
Couldn't find one to compare
To your grace your love your mercy
Nobody greater, nobody greater than you

Searched all over, couldn't find nobody
I looked high and low
Still couldn't find nobody
Nobody greater, nobody greater no, no nobody greater than you

"But Absalom sent spies throughout all the tribes of Israel, saying, As soon as ye hear the sound of the trumpet, then ye shall say, Absalom reigneth in Hebron.  And Absalom sent for Ahithophel the Gilonite, David's counsellor, from his city, even from Giloh, while he offered sacrifices. And the conspiracy was strong; for the people increased continually with Absalom.  And one told David, saying, Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom. And David said, O Lord , I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness." 2Samuel15:10‭,12‭, ‬31 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for who you are to me my great helper and sustainer in Jesus name

Lord Jesus turn every evil counsel about me and my household known or unknown to foolishness in Jesus name

Heavenly father disgrace and make public ridicule of any power or vessel used against your purpose for my life in Jesus name

Father expose all negative or evil conspiracy planning to abort my destiny in Jesus name

Father as you rubbished the counsel of Ahitophel make every ungodly counsel about or against me useless in Jesus name

Father for as many waiting for my downfall, in their presence cause my promotion to be expedient in Jesus name

Father let every authority in place of my breakthrough that is working against me begin to change for my favour in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let anyone using position or power to cause me pain fall in their plan  in Jesus name

Lord let every negative prediction or utterances pronounced against my destiny, my children, my family and all that concerns me return in hundred folds to their sender in Jesus name

Father hide my name and all that concerns me in your name in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am not for failure, I am a victor. All conspiracy against me are rubbished henceforth, I am outliving my contenders because greater is He that is in me than He that lives in the world in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...