Search This Blog

Sunday 13 August 2017

Prayer From Romans 8:27-28

Song
All the glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth should give glory
To himself,
All the glory must be to the Lord

"And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
Romans 8:27‭-‬28 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I return all the glory, honour and adoration to you for who you are in my life in Jesus name

Abba father you are the king of glory let my glory be hidden in your glory forever in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for your wonderful plans for my life that can never be aborted in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you because man will not take glory over me in anyway in Jesus name

Ancient of day open the floodgates of heaven amd let your rain of divine satisfaction fall upon every aspect of my life in Jesus name

My father uphold me with your right hand of righteousness do not let me walk away from your will in Jesus name

Lord almighty revive my spirit man and let it always agree and be in line with your word at all times in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let everything begin to turn around for my good in Jesus name

Lord over whatever I might have wept about that makes me feel unworthy and underachieving, step in and cause a divine turn around in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove from my path every quick sand placed to swallow my glory and truncate my destiny in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. Things are working together for my good, everywhere I go, the glory of God is becoming evident in my path, I no longer walk in darkness, my will is alligned in His will therefore I am a victor not a victim in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 13th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...