Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Prayer from Exodus 3:5-6

Song
I feel Jesus, I feel Jesus in this place
And I'm so glad I believe Him
I feel Jesus in this place

"And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.  Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God." Exodus 3:5‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart and draw me close to you in Jesus name

Lord almighty make my prayers acceptable to you this day and always in Jesus name

Father let your presence never depart from me in Jesus name

Lord let my thirst for you increase beyond my understanding in Jesus name

Ancient of days set me apart for your wonderful use in Jesus name

Lord never let me abuse the priviledge of being a useful vessel in your hands in Jesus name

Lord almighty renew my mind and let your word dwell more in me as I meditate on it daily in Jesus name

Father let me be doer of your word always not reader or hearer alone in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  a carrier of His glory, His presence dwells in me, I am filled and directed by the Holy Spirit. I am not subject to principalities and powers in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 9th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...