Search This Blog

Saturday 12 August 2017

Prayer from Matthew 25:31

Song by Donnie Mcclurkin

I will lift my voice and I will sing
I will sing Holy, Holy
To my Lord and Savior, my God and king
I will sing Holy, Holy

I will praise the lamb of God
who sits upon the throne
I will worship Him and
Give the praise to Him alone
He who was and is and is to come
I will sing before His throne forever, forever

Holy Holy

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:" Matthew 25:31 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father I come to you just as I am have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord I rededicate my life to you this day make me new in all areas and let my life glorify you in Jesus name

Father I bow before your throne in total adoration and worship to you be thou exalted in Jesus name

Ancient of days grant me grace to keep focus on you and my eternal home at all time in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from every attitude or attributes that will stop me from reigning with you in Jesus name

Lord almighty I want to be sold out for you in everything I do in Jesus name

Lord Jesus never let me fall by the wayside or renounce my faith in you in Jesus name

Father when it's time for you to take your own home to reign with you never let me be found wanting in Jesus name

Lord are there things that I still engage in that is causing stains on my garment remove them now in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart in anyway it isn't right with you or your will for me in Jesus name

Lord regardless of what life throws at me and how the enemy of my soul tries to get me, give me the victory that will count me worthy enough to sing Holy to you in heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  a candidate of heaven, my life and being is purified and sanctified for the masters use. Divinity is alive in me, I am walking in the authority of a child of God in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...