Search This Blog

Friday 11 August 2017

Prayer from Matthew 17:27

Sobg
Messiah is the King of kings
Messiah is the Lord of lords
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

"Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee." Matthew 17:27 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for making me your child through the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I give you all the praise for making that which was impossible possible in my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because you are the miracle working God and you will perfect that which you have began in my life in Jesus name

Lord you are Jehivah Jireh my provider, in any way I am in need make provision for me in Jesus name

Lord almighty that which I have sought for help but it seem like no help is coming forth today I call on your divine help in Jesus name

Lord raise helpers for me even where I least expect them in Jesus name

Heavenly father remove every power limiting my help in any form in Jesus name

I decree, I no longer live in sickness or penury in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am living and walking in abundance, all that I need is provided by Jehovah Jireh, My heavenly father has made provisions available for my needs therefore I am benefiting divine help all around me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...