Search This Blog

Friday 18 August 2017

Prayer From Philippians 4:13,20

Song
Messiah Messiah Jesus Jesus
Messiah Messiah
King of Heaven and earth

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.  Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen."
Philippians 4:13‭, ‬20 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this great day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord have your way in me and prove yourself great in every area of my life in Jesus name

King of kings rule and reign in me forever in Jesus name

I decree strength over every weakness in me in Jesus name

I receive courage in anyway I have been discouraged in Jesus name

I receive divine guidance in Jesus name

I come against confusion of any kind in Jesus name

I am above and never beneath in Jesus name

I decree open doors upon my destiny always in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I  can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. I am not limited in anyway, I am moving high in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)18th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...