Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Prayer from Acts 4:10-12

Song by Glowreeyah Braimah

Miracle Worker, Miracle Worker
Come and do a miracle,
A miracle today x2
Destiny Changer,
You are a Destiny Changer
Come and change a destiny,
A destiny today x2

Refrain:
Your Name is Yahweh
Your Name is Yahweh
You’re the miracle working God
Your name is Yahweh (Repeat)

Powerful Healer,
You are the Powerful Healer
Come and heal so powerful,
So powerful today
And You will heal so powerful,
So powerful today
Powerful Healer,
You are the Powerful Healer
Come and heal so powerful,
so powerful today
Let us see your Power flow,
Your Power flow tonight

"Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.  This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:10‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me today and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty father I glorify your Holy name and praise your majesty in Jesus name

Lord I look up to you perform your miracle in every areas of my life in Jesus name

Lord let my life experience a turn around and divine touch in Jesus name

Father where I have been rejected and casted out let me become a cornerstone in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove any form of buts in my life that has caused my head to bow in shame in Jesus name

Lord Jesus nothing is ever impossible for you, over(mention) perform your miracle in Jesus name

Ancient of days overshadow me with your divine presence henceforth in Jesus name

Lord as the dawning of a new day can never be withheld, make it impossible for my adversaries to withhold my glory or blessings in Jesus name

It is impossible for the leaves to reject the touch of the daily dews, Lord make my life relevant everywhere I go and remove marks of rejection from me in Jesus name

Lord almighty when you put in me the breath of life no one was there for as many planning to cease the breath of life from me, make it impossible for them and make me victorious in Jesus nams

Lord I lift as many part of the world(mention) presently facing natural disaster(s) step in Jehovah Shalom and speak your peace in abundance over them in Jesus name

Father you know the cry of my heart I release it to you today arise and come to my aid in Jesus name

Lord I decree freedom spiritually, physically, maritally, health wise, socially, academically, career wise and financially over my existence in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  a cornerstone, I am relevant, I will not die unfulfilled, my destiny will not be truncated, my glory will forever shine through Jesus, I am above all trials because my God is the stiller of storms in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 30th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...