Search This Blog

Monday 7 August 2017

Prayer From 2 Samuel 22:3-4

Song
You are the pillar that holds my life 2x
Master Jesus
You are the pillar that holds my life
Master Jesus
You are the pillar that holds my life

"The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.  I will call on the Lord , who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies."
2 Samuel 22:3‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord have your way in my life and take all the glory over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are the pillar that holds my entire being never forsake me in Jesus name

Lord continue to be my back bone and keep my life focussed on your will in Jesus name

Ancient of days open the book of rememberance concerning me in all aspects of life in Jesus name

Abba father my trust is forever in you let this be evident in my life in Jesus name

Lord keep me, my entire household, my community and all that concerns me from any form of harm or evil in Jesus name

I decree into this new week that my steps are directed by God in Jesus name

I decree into my life and all around me we will not be victims of evil occurrence in Jesus name

I decree every evil arrows pointed at my family and I return back to sender in Jesus name

I command confusion into the camp of any agents of darkness gathered against my life in Jesus  name

I decree I will not sorrow or know shame in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. Henceforth I walk & work in the glory of God. I am moving high, my path is bright and shine, my life is a testimony in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th August 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...