Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Prayer From Acts 5:1-2,5,10

Song
Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary
Pure and Holy, tried and true
With thanksgiving I'll be a living
Sanctuary for you

"But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,  And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.  And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.  Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband." Acts 5:1‭-‬2‭, ‬5‭, ‬10 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for your mercy that endureth forever over my life in Jesus name

Father make me a useful vessel in your hands at all time in Jesus name

Lord help me to focus on the right purpose of serving you and not the wrong ones in Jesus name

Lord almighty guide and guard me always to seek your face and not your hands only in Jesus name

Lord remove any greed attached to my salvation this day in Jesus name

Lord let me always remember that I am saved to served and not hold back on serving you diligently in Jesus name

Everlasting father hold me close to you never let me become an abandoned vessel in your hands in Jesus name

Lord forgive me in anyway I have offered offerings that didn't cost me anything to you in Jesus name

Lord do not let me end my christian race like Ananias and Saphira in Jesus name

Lord let me continue to see myself just the way you see me and always remember that you own everything including my life in Jesus name.

Lord grant me grace and enblement to live a life that please you in Jesus name

Lord help me so that I won't just pursue what I can see or do only but what you want me to do in life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am living in the plan and purpose of God for me, I am sanctified and set apart for His glorious use. I will never be an abandoned vessel or a cast away. Greater is He that is in me than he that lives in the world in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 8th August 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...