Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Prayer From Luke 10:19

Song by Chris Shalom

Power belongs to You
Power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

It all belongs to You
All power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father I glorify you for another opportunity to witness a new month in Jesus name

Lord I worship your majesty accept my worship to you in Jesus name

Father thank you for your power that rules and reign upon my life in Jesus name

I decree according to the word of God no evil power or weapon shall succeed over my life in Jesus name

I decree by the power of God that this is my month of great happening in Jesus name

I decree this new month I will walk and stand upright above every power and principalities of darkness in Jesus name

I decree my set time for favour is here in Jesus name

I decree I am soaring into greater heights in Jesus name

I decree endowments to succeed in all area is upon me in Jesus name

I decree I am not a failure in Jesus name

I decree open doors in every corners and everywhere I seek I will find in Jesus name

I decree success physically and spiritually in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a child of God, I am untouchable, no evil can come near me or hurt me. I am renewed and empowered by the power of Jesus. I am what God says I am, I decree this month no evil report shall stand in my life in Jesus name*

Happy New Month🎀🎋🎁🎊🎋🎊🎉🎉

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired by His Word 1st August 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...