Search This Blog

Monday 31 July 2017

Prayer from Proverbs 21:1

Song by Michael W Smith

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart
I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus

The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord , as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
Proverbs 21:1 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I bless your name and worship your majesty in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the giving me a heart of worship and desire to give you praise in Jesus name

My father I glorify you for your loving kindness and mercies that speaks over my life in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to be more Christ-like in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me enablement to see things from your view and not be judgemental towards others in Jesus name

Father you alone can uproot every unwanted situations causing my life pain do so today in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let me have an understanding that this life I have belongs to you and always live according to your will in Jesus name

Father whatever I might have focussed on in the past that is against your will have mercy and put my focus right where it's meant to be in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I commit every heart making decisions on my behalf unto your hands Jehovah let your favour speak for me in Jesus name

I decree every authority that makes decrees that might affect me negatively Jehovah begin to turn it around for my favour in Jesus name

I decree an end to all unpleasant news and occurrences in my life in Jesus name

Father uproot every human/power sitting on my destiny right now in Jesus name

Lord let my life begin to encounter divine favour, abundant grace and divine acceleration in every aspect in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am not stagnant, I am progressing in every area. Favour is working for me in all areas. My life is reflecting the purpose with which God created me. I am not a burden and I will neber be a disgrace or be disgraced in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 31st July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...