Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Prayer from John 14:16-18

Song by Martin Phike
Holy Spirit (3x)
I Love You

You who guide me in all things
You who guide me in all things
Holy Spirit...Holy Spirit

You have opened my eyes
You have opened my eyes
Holy Spirit

Now I realise with You I need nobody
Cos You talk to me
And you guiding me

And to my surprise
You are real than the air that I breathe
Holy Ghost...Holy Ghost...

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;   Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.   I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
John 14:16‭-‬18 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short commings in Jesus name

Father I come to you just as I am accept me heavenly father in Jesus name

Lord I need the Holy spirit fill me up with the Holy spirit in Jesus name

Lord I do not want to keep doing things on my own without your involvement step in this day in Jesus name

Abba father arise over my life and change me from the inside out oh Lord in Jesus name

King of glory I need you to guide me in all decision I make in Jesus name

Lord Jesus uphold me to keep standing and trusting in you regardless of what life has thrown at me in Jesus name

Lord remove every form of pride in me or works of flesh that you frown at in Jesus name

Lord baptise me with the Holy ghost and power I don't want to operate in the level of the ordinary in Jesus name

Father take me to that place you want me to be, walk with me and be my everlasting guide in Jesus name

Holy spirit comfort me and remove every hurt and distress out my life that hinders me from obeying you in Jesus name

Begin to pray in the Holy ghost (if you can't ask for baptism of the Holy ghost as you praise God)

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the Holy spirit and power I no longer decide for myself but the Holy Spirit guides my decision. I no longer depend on my ability but the ability of Christ in me. Grace is working for me, I am a useful vessel in the hands of God. I will not fail in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...