Search This Blog

Saturday 1 July 2017

Prayer From Matthew 15:25-28

Song by Sammy Okposo

Do only what you know how to do
Do only what you know how to do
Come and change my story
Give me a testimony
Do only what you know how to do

Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.  But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.  And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.  Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour. Matthew 15:25‭-‬28 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the grace of life and salvation in Jesus name

Lord almighty manifest your power upon my life henceforth in Jesus name

Ancient of day arise over my life and overshadow me with your divine presence in Jesus name

Lord I surrender and give all to you over my life proof yourself great in Jesus name

Lord in total humility I bow to you have your way in Jesus name

King of kings starting from now I release my all to you do that which only you can do in Jesus name

Lord just as the woman in the scripture above I acknowledge that I need your touch over (mention) touch me this day in Jesus name

Lord let this day mark the beginning of change in the story of my life in Jesus name

Father let my long awaited songs of praise begin henceforth in Jesus name

Almighty father let my ordinary faith birth great faith in all aspects of life in Jesus name

Lord touch everything that needs transformation in my life today and let me experience change henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I decree my story is changing in Jesus name. I decree I will no longer live in sorrow and pain in Jesus name, I decree it's my season of testimony in Jesus name. I decree that which I have been written off from by men God is rewritting it to my favour and His glory in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st July 2017©

Happy New Month🎁🎋🎁🎊🎁🎊

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...