Search This Blog

Monday 24 July 2017

Prayer From Genesis 22:17

Song by Eben

At the center of it all
It’s you that I see (2x).. .
There is power in your name
Miracles happen in your name
As we lift our voice in praise
It’s you that I see (2x)..

You are bigger
bigger than d biggest
You are stronger
stronger than the strongest

You are higher
higher than the highest
You are greater
Greater than the greatest
Jesus (8x)..

"That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;"
Genesis 22:17 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being at the centre of my life and for ruling over the affairs of my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days I glorify your majesty for your mighty hand that delivers even in the midst of darkness you deserve all praise in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the grace to partake of your promises that manifests day after day in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I release my entire being in totality to you have your way like never before in Jesus name

Lord thank you for showing up and taking dominion over all the situations in my life in Jesus name

I decree the blessings of God that knows no end or sorrow upon my life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I begin to live in abundance in Jesus name

I decree where I least expect or highly expect, favour of God is working for me and on my behalf in Jesus name

I decree where I have been rejected my story is chaging because God has gone ahead to make room for me in Jesus name

I decree over all my expectations that manifestations begin to speed up in Jesus name

I decree every curse placed upon me begin to return to sender henceforth in Jesus name

I decree my name and that of my family no longer exists in the lists of the unfortunate in Jesus name

I decree a new dawn has began and I walk in the newness of the power of God henceforth in Jesus name

I decree multiplication in all aspect, I will not decrease and I will not be disgraced in Jesus name

I decree open doors and open heaven upon my household and I in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am living in manifestations of God's promises, no more delay or denial in Jesus name. Lines are falling unto pleasant places for me. No utterance of negativity will come to pass in my life, I am a candidate of good news so I claim and receive good news(mention) I carry the power and excellence of the most High everywhere I go in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...