Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Prayer from 1 Peter 5:6-7

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Casting crowns
Lifting hands
Bowing hearts
Is all we've come to do

Adonai, Adonai
Adonai, You reign on high
We will rise, in Your Name
Adonai, You reign on high
Reign on high, Reign on high

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:  Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 1 Peter 5:6‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father I humble myself in total adoration and worship to you accept my worship in Jesus name

Heavenly father I glorify your majesty accept my prayer this day in Jesus name

Lord unto you alone I lift my heart desires meet me Lord far beyond my thinking and understanding in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give my all to you break me down and remould me everlasting father in Jesus name

King of kings fine tune my life to that which glorifies you and draw souls to your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) show yourself mightily in Jesus name

Heavenly father I have no other god or power but my hope is in You do not forsake me or put me in shame in Jesus name

Father over all the troubles that weigh me down that I have no man to speak to manifest your power and deliver me in Jesus name

Adonai I need your touch this day touch me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for a swered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am not forsaken, the Lord has emptied my burden. My spirit is lifted and my soul is renewed. I will not suffer loss physically or spiritually in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...