Search This Blog

Saturday 29 July 2017

Praywr From Genesis 49:1-4,22,25

Song by Eben

You are the God that opens every door
You are the God that makes
The lame to walk
You are the God that makes
The blind eye see
You are the God that gives me victory

Alpha and Omega
We worship your name
We worship your name
We worship your name 

"And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.  Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.  Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:  Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.  Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:  Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:" Genesis 49:1‭-‬4‭, ‬22‭, ‬25 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of lifein Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and the grace to call on you daily in Jesus name

Lord I come to you this day hear my cry in Jesus name

I break every evil covenant made on my behalf knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name.

My body, soul and spirit is renewed by the power in the name of Jesus

I decree every curse(s) placed upon my life by anyone in authority be erased forever in Jesus name

(lay your hands on your head) Every curse placed upon my life by my biological parent or anyone one with parental authority over me be cancelled and nullified forever in Jesus name

Every curse placed upon my children or generation when I was born or before I was born today marks your end in Jesus name

Every evil utterance made at my conception knowingly or unknowingly that is reigning over my destiny I terminate your effects henceforth upon my destiny in Jesus name

I decree every curse I have placed upon my life knowingly or unknowingly an end come to its effectiveness in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord remove from the life of my children every evil utterances I have spoken into their destiny that is causing their destiny pain, shame, stagnation or regret in Jesus name

I speak into all the corners of the earth over my life, my children and generation we will fulfill destiny in Jesus name

I speak into every power given permission to rule my life or my destiny by any authority to cease existence and rulership in Jesus name

My life, my children's life and my generation is engraved in the hands of Christ therefore we will never be unfortunate in life in Jesus name

I decree freedom from the shackles of generational curses upon my life, generation and household in Jesus name

I decree open doors, healing (physically or spiritually), upon my life and generations in Jesus name

I am no longer tied to any long term curse known or unknown in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  the apple of God's eyes, my life and generations are engraved in the hands of Jesus therefore we are unreachable and untouchable for any forces or power either in words or deeds in Jesus name. Henceforth I and my my household live in liberty and we will fulfill destiny in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...