Search This Blog

Saturday 15 July 2017

Prayer from Proverbs 18:10

Song
You deserve the glory and the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we bless your Holy name
For you are great
You do miracle so great
There is no one else like you
There is no one else like you
You are great You do miracle so great
There is no one else like you
There is no one else like you

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe."
Proverbs 18:10 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly Lord thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Alpha and omega thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your power and presence that is beyond descriptions in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your name that does great and mighty things in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power in your name that moves mountain and levels the valley glory belongs to you in Jesus name

Father thank you for granting me safety in your name and eternal life accept my thanks in Jesus name

Lord almighty I glorify your majesty for all you have done and you are doing in my life all glory belongs to you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me smile that radiates from the inside and for turning my mourning into dancing in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being my confidant and comforter in Jesus name

Lord thank you for restoring my loss in hundred folds in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am not a loser, I am safe in the name of Jesus. I am expanding and moving into greater heights, The presence of God has overshadowed my life henceforth I think and do what my Heavenly father has ordained me to do in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 15th July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...