Search This Blog

Thursday 6 July 2017

Prayer From 2 Corithians 12:10

Hymn by Edward Mote
My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

"Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." 2 Corinthians 12:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father my hope is in you never let me fall into shame in Jesus name

Lord i commit the body of christ worldwide unto your hands I pray for unity in Jesus name

Lord I pray for the release of abundance grace in the body of Christ worldwide in Jesus name

Lord I commit those on mission field unto your holy hands uphold them in Jesus name

Lord I know you are the great provider, make provisions for as many on mission field and their family in Jesus name

Almighty God I pray for Christians who live in countries where they can't freely express their faith keep them from all harms in Jesus name

Lord I pray for all christians living where they can or are easily persecuted for their faith never let them lose hope or renounce their faith in Jesus in Jesus name

My father and my God I lift all christians going through one form of persecution right now Jehovah strengthen them through it in Jesus name

Lord I lift all believers before you increase the zeal and fire to serve you regardless of life challenges in us in Jesus name

My father and our God open our eyes to always see you at work never let us depend on our natural sight alone in Jesus name

Lord touch the hearts of those who persecute your church just as you met Paul on his way to Damascus in Jesus name

Father wherever your children are place of work, career, studies, community, country or anywhere give us victory over persecution and never let us renounce our faith in Jesus name

Lord thank you because your church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I  will never look back or renounce my faith in Christ. I am a solution to this world therefore through me lives will be regenerated to Christ in Jesus name. I will not end up as a cast away in the kingdom of my father in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Wor 6th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...