Search This Blog

Friday 21 July 2017

Prayer from Hosea 6:6

Song
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name
Lord your majesty
Divine authority
Hallowed be your name

"For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord let your power and presence show and reign in and all around me in Jesus name

Mighty God I look to you for your mercy have mercy upon all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord almighty you alone can wipe away the transgressions of a generation, I lift this community and nation unto your hands let your mercy speak for us in Jesus name

By your mercy everlasting father let the foundation of this nation be healed in Jesus name

By your mercy let all accussation from the accusser of breathren against this nation be rendered useless in Jesus name

Father by your mercy fill every dry place of this nation with your living water in Jesus name

Father instill your knowledge in the hearts of everyone in authority in this nation in Jesus name

Father instill your divine wisdom and knowledge in me let me live henceforth in an extraordinary power from you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove every delay upon my destiny caused by generational sin in Jesus name

Father heal the foundation of my life that is causing me pain in life in Jesus name

Abba father deliver this community and nation from every judgements in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live henceforth in freedom, I refuse to live a sorrowful life, my destiny is controlled by messiah, everywhere I place my feet on the glory of God will radiate there in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...