Search This Blog

Sunday 23 July 2017

Prayer From Psalms 8:4-6

Song by Jesus Culture

For Thou O Lord,
art high above all the earth
Thou art exalted far above all gods
For Thou O Lord,
art high above all the earth
Thou art exalted far above all gods

Tell him he's worthy
Tell his he's holy

I exalt Thee, I exalt Thee (sing it)
I exalt Thee, O Lord
I exalt Thee, I exalt Thee
I exalt Thee, O Lord

"What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?  For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.  Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:" Psalms 8:4‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship and adore your majesty be thou exalted in Jesus name

My father I return all the glory to you for who you are and what you do in my life in Jesus name

Father I exalt you above all situation or circumstances in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my creation in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for making me to be above always and not beneath in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me dominion over all other creation in Jesus name

Thank you for instilling your power in me through your word in Jesus name

Thank you lord almighty for your grace and mercy that endures forever in me in Jesus name

Abba father I worship you for your mighty power operating in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah I magnify your name for who you are to me now and forever in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  above and not beneath, I am taking dominion over all creations according to the word of God. I am a victor and never a victim because the battle stopper has fought and won my battles in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...