Search This Blog

Saturday 8 July 2017

Prayer From 1Thessalonians 5:17-18

Hymn

Jesus, my Lord, my God, my All,
Hear me, blest Savior, when I call;
Hear me, and from Thy dwelling place
Pour down the riches of Thy grace;
Jesus, my Lord, I Thee adore;
O make me love Thee more and more.

Jesus, too late I Thee have sought;
How can I love Thee as I ought?
And how extol Thy matchless fame,
The glorious beauty of Thy name?
Jesus, my Lord, I Thee adore;
O make me love Thee more and more.

Pray without ceasing.  In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:17‭-‬18 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I bow before your throne in total adoration and I render my worship to you accept me and my worship in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove any and every form of weariness in the place of prayer away from me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus anoint me afresh for the work ahead of me in life in Jesus name

My father and my God let my mouth continually be filled with praises to you in Jesus namw

Lord grant me grace to reignite the fire of praise and prayer in my life in Jesus name

My father in anyway the enemy is robbing me of my my destiny give me victory over the enemy in Jesus name

Lord remove the spirit of procrastination from my life in Jesus mighty name

Abba father endow me with your Holy Spirit and power more than ever before in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to pray for others and let your name be glorified through the answered prayers in Jesus name

Lord let the love for you in me grow more and more in Jesus mighty name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I cast out every dormant spirit in my prayer life physically or spiritually. I come against procrastination in every aspects of my life. Henceforth, my prayer and praise life receive revival in every area in Jesus name. My heart is inclined to the fire and power in the word of God in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 8th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...