Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Prayer from Genesis 33;1,4

Song
Glorious God beautiful king
Excellent God
I bow before your throne
I bow before your throne
And worship at your feet
I bow before your throne
You're glorious God

"And Jacob lifted up his eyes, and looked, and, behold, Esau came, and with him four hundred men. And he divided the children unto Leah, and unto Rachel, and unto the two handmaids.  And Esau ran to meet him, and embraced him, and fell on his neck, and kissed him: and they wept." Genesis 33:1‭, ‬4 KJV

Prayer
Lord thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I come to you have your way in my life in Jesus name

Father you alone can heal the broken hearted, heal all that are broken hearted that I know or do not know of in Jesus name

My father remove every hindrance causing me to stay at a point in Jesus name

Lord almighty heal my foundation remove every pain amd hurt breeding division in my lineage in Jesus name

Father touch the heart of as many who have chosen not to forgive me or anyone else in Jesus name

Lord reveal to me where I need to make restitution or who I need to ask forgiveness from that has kept me bound in a position in Jesus name

Father i lift all broken marriages, family, friendship that is meant to be together that the enemy is robbing them off their blessing due to division, cause divine healing, unity and restoration in Jesus name

Lord do not let me end my journey on the way without fulfilling destiny in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father as you made Esau to forgive Jacob give me a heart that let go and embrace in unity those who have hurt me or who I have hurt in Jesus name

Father whoever says they will make sure I am brought down due to reasons known or unknown father avenge for me in Jesus name

Lord remove henceforth every plague placed on my lift as a result of strife and disobedience in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill every relationship I am in or I go into in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am free from all blood guilt and affliction. I am not a subject to any planned or unplanned attack physically or spiritually in Jesus name. I am above always and never beneath. Henceforth deceit and delay are no longer in existence in my life in Jesus name. I am free in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th July 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...