Search This Blog

Friday 28 July 2017

Prayer From Galatians 1:4-5,10

Hymn

I have found a friend in Jesus,
He's everything to me,
He's the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
The Lily of the Valley, in Him alone I see
All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.

In sorrow He's my comfort,
In trouble He's my stay,
He tells me every care on Him to roll:
He's the Lily of the Valley,
The Bright and Morning Star,
He's the fairest of ten thousand to my soul

"Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:  To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.  For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ." Galatians 1:4‭-‬5‭, ‬10 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty great are you and greatly to be worshipped I worship your greatness and majesty father accept it in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages show your mightiness over my entire being and all around me in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace never to be a man pleaser but to live a life that please you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus enable me to live a life that preaches the truth about the gospel in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from flesh and its devices in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove out of my life all forms of hardness of heart in Jesus name

Ancient of days you are my friend, let the symbol of being your friend be vivid in my day to day life in Jesus name

Lord reveal to me and help me to overcome all that I do that doesn't glorify your name in Jesus name

Father deliver me and all that is around me from the evil of this world in Jesus name

Father make me an instrument of your peace everywhere I go in Jesus name

Jehovah satisfy my soul with the best of heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jehovah for for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  a friend of Jesus therefore flesh is not in control of my life. Henceforth I live for Christ, I choose to please God and not man. I am a candidate of heaven and I will reign with my father in heaven after my sojourn on earth in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...