Search This Blog

Sunday 30 July 2017

Prayer From 3 John 1:11

Song
You are the reason why I am singing
Jehovah, you are the most high
Jehovah you are the most high
Jehovah you are the most high God

"Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God."3 John 1:11 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah I come to you this day accept my worship in Jesus name

Father remove my feet from the path of evil in Jesus name

Lord take away every breed of evil in my life that takes me away from your will in Jesus name

Heavenly father revive my spirit, soul and body from the path of unrighteousness in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me grace to live a righteous life till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Ancient of days remove from my path any deceit or confusion misleading me in anyway against your will in Jesus name

Lord almighty tabernacle over my destiny and being in Jesus name

Jehovah give me a new song and testimony in all areas in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live, move and have my being in Christ, I am not a subject to the world but a product of the word of God in Jesus name. I am triumphing and excelling in righteousness in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 30th July 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...