Search This Blog

Sunday 15 September 2024

Prayer from Hebrews 9:12-14

Song

There is power, power
Wonder working power
In the blood of the Lamb
There is power, power
Wonder working power
In the precious blood of the Lamb


Hebrews 9:12-14 ESV
[12] he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption. [13] For if the blood of goats and bulls, and the sprinkling of defiled persons with the ashes of a heifer, sanctify for the purification of the flesh, [14] how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, purify our conscience from dead works to serve the living God.

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and honour your name because of who you are

Almighty father thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your blood and the power of redemption through your blood

I plead the blood of Jesus over all that concerns my household and I

I sanctify every area of my life with the blood of Jesus

I decree the blood of Jesus speaks over my life every libation of the workers of iniquity will not stand

I decree the blood of Jesus has wiped away every guilt or shame in my life and lineage

I decree over every organ in my body, they are purified by the blood of Jesus no evil can coexist in my body

I decree the blood of Jesus speaks over my life and lineage wherever our names are mentioned for any evil

I decree over this nation the blood of Jesus speaks redemption and peace over any form of guilt

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the Lord has kept us away from every harm, minor or major and we are victorious over sin and shame in Jesus name

*Plead the blood of Jesus over that situation*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The blood of Jesus speaks better things that the blood of Abel. The blood is speaking over my destiny, the blood of Jesus has cancelled every evil accusations. I am hidden in Christ, the fire of God surrounds me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, every tongue that rise in Judgement against me is condemned. I will not suffer any loss in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...