Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 September 2024

Prayer from Psalms 113:1-5

Song by Matt Redman

Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Praise the Lord! Yes, give praise, O servants of the Lord. Praise the name of the Lord! Blessed be the name of the Lord now and forever. Everywhere—from east to west— praise the name of the Lord. For the Lord is high above the nations; his glory is higher than the heavens. Who can be compared with the Lord our God, who is enthroned on high?
Psalms 113:1‭-‬5 NLT

Prayer

King of glory, you are the great and mighty God, I worship you

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel blessed be your name above all authorities I worship you for who you are

Lord in my life and all that concerns me let your name alone be glorified

Father this day guide my steps and show yourself great in all I do

Heavenly father truncate the desires of the workers of iniquity in and around me

Lord beyond what my eyes can see, take me to height you have planned for me 

Lord remove every delay, that appears in form of evil emergencies off my path

Lord eternal glorify yourself over my life, let every unwanted situation end today

Lord whatever evil diagnosis from the pit of hell that wants to destroy my joy, terminate them

Lord revitalise my body, spirit and soul and let them align with your purpose for my creation

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we are in our new season, everything is working to the glory of God Hallelujah

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the Lord is praised in my life daily. The works of God are manifesting in and through me. My days are filled with the manifestation of His promises. I will not be shaken, I will not be moved because it will end in praise. Nothing missing and nothing broken in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th September 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Maranda Curtis Let praises rise from the inside From the inside of me May You delight in the inside In the inside of me Come fill my...